Economical Premiums To Fit Your Budget
The CHAMPVA deductible is applied to the first medical or pharmacy claims processed until the deductible is met.
- Annual CHAMPVA Deductible is $50 per beneficiary or a maximum of $100 per family per year.
- Annual Supplement Deductible is $250 per beneficiary or a maximum of $500 per family per year.
|Age of Spouse, Widow/er||Monthly||Quarterly||Semi-Annual||Annual|
|40 - 44||$35.60||$106.80||$213.60||$427.20|
|45 - 49||$40.94||$122.82||$245.64||$491.28|
|50 - 54||$52.51||$157.53||$315.06||$630.12|
|55 - 59||$62.30||$186.90||$373.80||$747.60|
|60 - 64||$74.76||$224.28||$448.56||$897.12|
Premiums illustrated are Per Person. Includes first year discount of 11%.
This coverage is available to GEA members and their dependents only. If you are not a member of GEA, it is easy to become one. A membership application is included with the CHAMPVA SUPPLEMENT Enrollment Form.
Pre-Existing Conditions Limitation
Any injury or sickness whether diagnosed or undiagnosed, for which a covered person received medical care or treatment within the 6 month period preceding the effective date of his or her insurance will not be covered until the coverage has been in effect for 6 months. However, new conditions will be covered immediately.
The Plan is currently not available in CO, ME, NH, OR, UT, WA.
- The Corporate Plan Sponsor: Government Employee Association (GEA)
- Plan Administer: Selman and Company
- Underwritten by: Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company, Harrison, NY (NY residents only)
- To return to the Home Page Home